Monday, January 12, 2009

Day 12 of 30

I was draggin' butt this morning. I find it very difficult to get a
good nights sleep on Sundays, and this one was no exception. Still
after two cups of coffee and a large glass of water I was able to get
through my morning and make it to lunch time. Shortly after lunch I
decided to take a short walk around the parking lot. After a minute or
two, even in the January cold, I felt like walking a bit further and
ended up walking for about 20 minutes. So even with less then optimal
sleep my energy is holding up.


3 eggs
3 breakfast sausage links
coffee with cream and splenda
Berry Blend with Cream
1 tbs Udo's Oil
Multi-vitamin
99mg potassium

Baked Chicken Breast
Home made vegetable soup
olive oil
Diet Snapple

Mixed almonds and Macadamia Nuts

Jim Beam on the rocks - more variety :-)
Pork chop
broccoli with cheese
Double mushroom soup

No comments: