Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Day 14 of 30

Slept somewhat better last night. But still woke up a couple of times. A bigger dinner seems to help. May be I need to skew my food intake a bit or have an evening snack to help foster a good night sleep. But, as is becoming the case, my energy levels are holding, and my hunger is managed well. There have been a couple of times here recently when I had to remind myself it was time to eat.


3 eggs scrambled
2 oz Canadian Bacon
tbs shredded cheese
salsa
berry blend and cream
coffee with cream and splenda
1 tbs Udo's oil
multivitamin
99mg potassium

left over Beef and Turnips

mixed almonds and macadamia nuts

chicken parmagianna
spaghetti squash with marinara sauce
tossed salad
vinegar and olive oil
chianti
200 mg magnesium
99 mg potassium

No comments: