Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Day 6 of 30


3 eggs over easy

3 ounces ham

1/2 cup triple berry blend w/ 1 tbs cream

coffee with cream and splenda

1 tbs Udo's Oil

99mg Potassium

2000mg Vit D

Centrum Multivitamin


1.5 C home made veg soup

5oz smoked turkey

2 tsp olive oil

Diet Snapple


1 prosciutto and Mozzarella roll-ups


5 oz Sirloin Steak

3 baby bella mushrooms topped with baby bell cheese

tossed salad

blue cheese dressing

bacon bits

1 glass plus a little fauna pinot noir

Unsweetened Iced Tea

99mg Potassium


small handful almonds


Just another day in the office. The weather outside is turning kind of crappy. We got some rain snow sleet mixture thing going on and everybody driving has lost their minds. I'm not sure which is worse, the folks going 5mph of the folks with the big 4x4's who drive extra fast. I went to Best Buy to get one of those foreman grille thingy's. As much As I like grilling outside, sometimes its just to nasty this time of year. Just for grins and giggles I totaled my day using Calorie King and these are my totals;

Calories: 1805

Protein: 153

Fat: 112

Carbs: 45

Fiber 16

Which gives me an ECC for the day of 29. Not too shabby.

No comments: