Friday, January 09, 2009

Day 9 of 30



TGIF, Friday at the office. Not my most productive day. I had to teach a couple of users how to use an application, which is not one of my favorite activities. My patience was above average however, which is remarkable given that I'm trying to lose weight. Other than that The day was mostly uneventful. My energy and alertness are still slightly below average, but OK. My hunger is managed but at one point today after lunch I did feel tad hungry, but nothing unlivable. I drank some water and that seemed to ease it a bit.

1 egg
3 Breakfast sausage links
coffee with cream and splenda
1 scoop designer whey in 6 oz almond milk
1 tbsp Udo's oil
99mg potassium
multi-vitamin

5 oz top round
2 cups Schwans Mediterranean vegetable blend
2 tsp olive oil

mixed macadamia and almond

4 oz Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
Salsa
Cheese
Avocado
Mixed greens with mac nut oil and vinegar
2 glasses Pinot Nior
Magnesium with B complex
99 mg potassium

pepperoni chips
1 wedge laughing cow cheese

No comments: