Saturday, January 10, 2009

Day 10 of 30



Weigh In 218.5 Total lost 4.5 lbs

I was little disappointed in in my weight loss this week. I was hoping for about 2 or 3 more pounds. But If I keep going down 2 pounds a week for the next three weeks that'll give me 10.5 pounds in 30 days, which isn't bad. I got a work out in today. I went up in weight or reps in all exercises, so that was a plus. My sleep last night wasn't the best. My energy today has been OK.

3 eggs
1/2 cup egg substitute
3 slices bacon
2 tbs Salsa
1 tbs shred cheese
coffee with cream and splenda
99 mg potassium
multi-vitamin

Salmon cakes
Tossed Salad
a table spoon each blue cheese crumbles and bacon bits
Olive oil and vinegar

1 scoop Designer Whey
4 0z Unsweetened Almond Milk

1/3 Lb Hamburger
Baked Squash "Fries"
Cheese
1.5 Glass Beaujolais

No comments: