Thursday, January 29, 2009

Day 29 0f 30


Today has been a much better day. I actually got a full nights sleep. I upped my carbs from 40 to 60, and the difference was rather remarkable. It took me by a bit of a surprise how much of an impact 20 carbs could make. Apparently it broke the "deep" ketosis into a lighter version, and my mental status is much improved. Aside from being sick for a couple of days with a virus, my physical energy has held well, but my mental energy has been lacking. I have attributed this to lack of sleep, but now, I think that 40 is just too low for me personally. One more day to go for this challenge. With out knowing the final stats yet, I'd have to say, its been a positive experience.

Scrambled eggs with cream cheese
bacon
berries with cream
coffee with cream and splenda
multivitamin
2000mg vitamin d
1 tbs udo's oil
99mg potassium

steak with butter
mixed vegetable with olive oil
unsweetened applesauce

mixed nuts

Grilled Chicken Breast with Avocado
tossed salad with blue cheese and bacon
iced green tea
200 mg magnesium
99mg potassium
probiotic

milk
peanut butter on LC toast

No comments: