Friday, January 16, 2009

Day 16 of 30


So, today was y first day with the pedometer. I made no special effort to walk around or do anything different. I covered .98 miles and burned 75 calories according to the device. This is why you need to get up off you ass and move. Those people who say we get enough activity and only need to strength train once a week to be healthy need to get a grip. I don't think they know how sedentary people are who have desk jobs. Even so, I am committed to my original plan to strength train once a week for the month of January. I will however be trying to up my walking around.

1 egg and 3 pc bacon
Almond milk with protein powder
berries and cream
coffee with cream and splenda
1 tbs Udo's oil
2000 mg vitamin d
multivitamin
99 mg potassium

baked chicken breast
mixed vegtables with olive oil

almonds and macadamia nuts

left over beef and turnips
tossed salad
vinegar and olive oil
iced green tea

No comments: