Friday, January 01, 2010

Its News Years, time to lock it back down

Official Jan 1 Weigh In 203.5 lb.

My most recent recorded weight prior to today was 197 on November 18. I had been down as low as 195, but I must have not recorded it. Even so, that puts my holiday weight gain this year at 6.5 lb. It could have been worse, a lot worse. I had hoped to end the year at under 200, but I'll take a 20 lb. weight loss year on year. I spent today just eating normally and taking a short walk. Tomorrow, the seven day jump start begins. I'll be posting my eating and exercising activities for the week along with my results. After the jump start I will be sticking to my plan very closely for the month of January, by avoiding any refined sugars and junk foods, and making sure I meet my protein, fruit and vegetable requirements. Exercise wise, I going to try to hit the gym three times a week. If this gets to be unmanageable, I'll drop it to twice a week and not sweat it. Lets get read to rumble.

If this is your first time here I'd start by going to the first Average Guy Post and beginning at the beginning.

No comments: