- 1. On the day I turned thirty, on a dare, I got my belly button pierced. Some friends and I were out and about imbibing when one of them mentioned that I was to old to do any such foolishness. So I said if they would pay for it I would do it, they did and so did I. When I turned 40 I took it out.
- 2. I have a cat named "Pig". when he was little he looked just like a little piglet, hence the name.
- 3. I make the worlds worst beef stroganoff. I can follow any recipe, and it will still come out wrong. I can cook many other things, just not stroganoff.
- 4. I've been drunk and asked to leave a bar on 6 different continents. "Beer" and "Jack Daniels" are understood world wide. Actually I was only asked to leave 5 times, the sixth one thru me out.
- 5. I have no problem jumping out of perfectly good airplanes, but climbing a ladder scares me.
- 6. Anne Marie Fahey was a friend of mine in college. It still weirds me out, what happened to her.
- 7. I know people who worked in the World Trade center on 9/11, all of them made it out, or were late for work that day.
- 8. On a clear day I can stand on the roof of my house and see 5 rivers, the Chesapeake and Delaware Canal, and the Chesapeake bay.
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
So I've been tagged again. It's taken me a couple of days to come up with eight random facts about me. So, In no particular order of lack of importance.